ALL THE WRITEBLOCKERS YOU'LL EVER NEED IN ONE SINGLE DEVICE!
This highly usable bundle consists of our powerful forensic laptop and the brand new BoxCop from mh-Service.
The BoxCop contains a powerful NAS storage and a Tableau T356789iu Universal Forensic Bridge and Writeblocker
- With SATA, USB, PCIe, SAS, FireWire and IDE connectors/adapters
- With a forensic card reader
A sophisticated internal cooling system protects the BoxCop from overheating during the fast imaging process, and source drives are efficiently cooled down with our unique IceBay extendible cool tray.
All forensic images can be saved on the internal hot-swappable hard drive or on the laptop.
With this solution you have everything you need to image suspect devices and media on site, without having to connect countless adapters. It is enough now simply to connect the BoxCop to the Forensic Laptop and start your forensic investigations directly on site.
This all-in-one write blocker is small, lightweight and universally appliable.
The bundle includes a cable set with all the necessary connector cables, adapters, a fine tool-kit and a sturdy but lightweight case (cabin luggage size) for easy transportation.
Write blocked connections
- Forensics: Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge T356789iu
- mh Imaging ventilated shelf IceTray
- Laptop hardcase: watertight, crushproof, and dustproof, open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Security: Integrated fingerprint scanner, TPM 2.0 security chip
- OS: Windows 64 bit (8.1/10), optional Linux 64 bit
- Imaging tools: AccessData FTK-Imager, Tableau Imager, EnCase Imager, Guymager (Linux)
- Card reader: All-In-One Forensic Card Reader with RW/RO-Switch
These specifications are our standard specifications. All our devices are individually configurable.
Quality at its best! As a mark of our belief in the lasting value of our hand-made products, we give our customers a full 36 months warranty on all our mh-Service hardware products (extendable to 60 months on request).